Direct Loan Change Form

Use the Direct Loan Change Form to reinstate a previously declined Federal Direct Loan or to increase/decrease a loan amount you have already accepted.  To view the yearly maximum loan amounts per grade level, go to the Federal Student Loan page of our website.

Many of our downloadable forms contain fillable fields in which you can use a keyboard or accessible technology to enter your responses. To access all of the features of our fillable forms we recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them. If you need an accessible version of a form that is not yet available, please contact the Financial Aid Office at for assistance.

Make sure you view or download the correct form for the appropriate financial aid year. The semesters that correspond to each financial aid award year are listed below the link.